Monday, 30 March:
- Good morning, All Saints'! We hope you are all well and have had a restful weekend.
- This front page has been streamlined and all links/documents of interest to all classes can be reached by clicking 'Additional resources for all classes' (see below).
Friday, 27 March:
- Learning units for Maths and English are now up on each class web page for this week and next week.
Thursday, 26 March:
- Trouble logging on to TT Rockstars? Don't worry. Times-table practice can be accomplished on a range of platforms - check the weblinks on your class page, and find some websites of your own choosing. You could also use some of the methods (and tricks!) that we have learned in class for recalling your times-tables, and rehearse these. Just keep practising your times-tables - that's what counts!!!!
- Check this page and your class web page every day. We are adding new things all the time. Watch this space!
Tuesday, 23 March:
- Do you have any spare compost, seeds, bulbs or plants? We will be gardening everyday, between 11 and 12. These items can be left at the school gates. The school already has trowels and gloves! Many thanks!
Do you have any questions about your learning?
Parents and children can contact Mrs Greyson, 9:00 - 3:00, Monday-Friday.
Mrs Greyson will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible, but please be patient.