Welcome to Oak Class!
Our teacher is Miss Poulton. Mrs Garlick, Mrs Burrows and Mrs Booth are our teaching assistants.
Additional Writing Resources
Small Town Superheroes game On this game you can practise your sentences, your full stops and capital letters and prefixes and suffixes
Full stops Game Practise using your full stops with this interactive game!
Capital letters game Help Zed the zebra put capital letters in the right place.
Look, cover, write Practise your tricky words.
Tricky word song Practise more tricky words in a song
Additional Maths Resources
- Numberblocks We use Numberblocks to help your child's number recognition and early mathematical skills
- Blast-Off Listen to the number being said, find the matching rocket and watch it blast off
- Toy Shop Buy some toys using a variety of coins
- Teddy Numbers Feed the teddy the number of cakes shown on the screen
- Shape Patterns Continue the repeating pattern on the train using 2D shapes
Maths games - Top Marks On this website you will find lots of different maths games. You choose a category and click onto the game you want. All games are free!
Maths games - ICT Games This website has a variety of maths games similar to Top Marks. Click maths and then all categories are one page, if you scroll down and click on the game you like.
Jack Hartmann fun songs to sing and learn as we go!
Fun games to play
My Pet and Me A game where your child can look after a virtual pet
Andy's Dinosaur Adventures Go on an adventure with Andy and see what dinosaurs you can find!
Scary Spuds Create a silly potato face
Bee-Bots A virtual Bee-Bot game helping to develop positional language and early programming